Monday, January 18, 2010

Finally Done!

You should know that I am doing the happy dance right now! My studio is CLEAN!!! yes I finally beat it into submission , after numerous hours of painful sorting , tossing, and general cleaning. I am sure when my husband goes to clean the vacuum out there will several unhappy expletives coming from the garage, but I'll just hum louder to drown him out!
I am pleased to note that I remain , Galadriel, I mean Susan, I passed the test. I tossed everything that was readily replenished like the massive toilet roll collection,the bits of material too minute to really do anything with but thought I could use it for something??
Paint bottles that contained the tiniest bit of paint known to mankind, paint brushes that had 2 scraggly bristles left ,assorted bits of broken pottery .... well you get the idea.


with a bright newly cleaned studio I am ready to get back to work, actually play, can you really ever call art work? And good news I found my remote for my Ipod system AND my tv which been missing in action since the holiday rush to finish everything up. Which means I can be surrounded by music again,oh happy day. Life is good when things are clean and every thing is in its proper place. many happy sighs! Susan

4 comments:

EvScott said...

Oh WoW!! Good for you, Susan!! I am green with envy. I would SO love to see pics. Did you take some 'before & after'? It feels beyond wonderful, doesn't it. I've spent one day in mine, but it's going to take a solid week. Instead, I've been doing my other rooms & will have the third done today. Leaving the best (my PLAY area) to last. And the most challenging for 'letting go'.
Good for you, girl!!!
Ev

Sheryl Parsons said...

Yay Susan! I found my floor, but am still working on fine details, such as holes to stuff the excess....:-)

Marie Rayner said...

What a beautiful giveaway Susan! I would love to have my name entered into the drawing! Thanks!

Sally Van Nuys said...

Susan - what a nice feeling to have a clean and de-cluttered studio. Now will you come do mine??

American Holiday Artists

American Holiday Artists
Ebay Art Group I belong to visit us to see all of our members creations

Phineas Birthday Surprise

Phineas Birthday Surprise
SOLD

Hawaii in early Dec

Hawaii in early Dec
North side of Oahu

Earlier this week

Earlier this week

Old World Santa Glass eyes

Old World Santa Glass eyes
Gourd

Snow Dec 2008

Snow Dec 2008

Snowflake Santa Gourd

Snowflake Santa Gourd
ex large gourd sculpted

Mirek's sculpt

Mirek's sculpt
HUH??

Mirek's updated version

Mirek's updated version

Victorian look Christmas Angels AHA/Adsg folk art Ooak

Victorian look Christmas Angels  AHA/Adsg folk art Ooak

Smoking Pipe & Red/Blk Santa's

Smoking Pipe & Red/Blk Santa's
Gourd Art

Mad Hatters Teapot

Mad Hatters Teapot
Just listed on Ebay

Christmas Snowman

Christmas Snowman

Fall Celebreate 365 is out!!

Fall Celebreate 365 is out!!
Be quick and grab yours! this book is amazing!

Jingle Bell Santa 2008

Jingle Bell Santa 2008